Sunday, September 13, 2015

Welcome

Hello!

This is the first post on this blog and I think that the best way to start a blog is by explaining what I'm doing here. I'm not going to share my name for now, but I would tell you I'm a 21 years old girl from Israel. I'm starting my BA in nutrition in a month. For those of you who don't know, in Israel you must join the army when you turn 18. For 2 years I have only wore the army uniform and now when I'm starting university, it's the first time that I'm going to express my personal style EVERYDAY! This makes me extremely nervous and that the reason I've decided to start this blog - to share and mostly follow my daily outfits. I'm always welcoming and will really appreciate your opinion.

Hope you'll enjoy my blog!


Heat Then Ice
♥♥♥♥♥♥ ‫

No comments:

Post a Comment